Monday, December 3, 2018

I am so behind!

The holidays roll into town and everything seems to fall to the wayside, not the least of which is posting here all the things I making for the holiday craft fairs.

On that note, this is my last year in attending holiday 'craft' fairs and will instead start to focus my time and energy in getting involved in local art fairs.  This is a conclusion that has been long in the making and I should have gotten here years ago.  I have learned a lot along the way, and gained some confidence in my work that I very desperately needed. I am excited to see what the new year will bring!

Here is what I made this year:
Local Flora Impressed Star Ornaments
The stars sold out completely at the first fair I did and I have none left for the second one.  Not too shabby!

Unicorn Poop & Flying Reindeer Poop
I sold half of the poop more or less.  The kids LOVED them as did the cooler adults.  I had one granny come by and looks so offended as she made a nasty little comment to the friend she was with (whom thought they were great) loud enough to be sure I could hear it.  Eat a ween, grandma!

The Sea Witches Ornaments
I called these ornaments,  which was a mistake.  They are more like wall hangings and should be hung in a group somewhere and will likely end up in my house somewheres since not a one sold, yet every person that came by picked them up and told me they were gorgeous!  They will go up on Etsy for sure this weekend, but I will enjoy them on my wall while I can.



Some hanging jellyfish sculptures.  This big beautiful blue one sold (of course) and the rest are just languishing away.  I'll hang them in my art room with the rest of the jellies I have collected over the year.  They will also be added to Etsy over the weekend probably.


You otter have an otter...

2 oz jars
I wanted to make some small pretty, but more monetarily accessible jars, but nobody was interested.  Sad!  They might end up being gifted.

And finally, a beaut I made for me.  Of course, I didn't set out for it to be for me, but it came out so cute, I am nevergonna give her up!  (No, I did not just meant to Rick-roll you, but it happens...)


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete